Friday 11 October 2013

Dairy Flat

We're currently house-sitting for one of my lovely colleagues while she's away. Dairy Flat is such a cute cottage and the perfect backdrop for a few outfit pics. 

Here I'm wearing my absolute favourite winter skirt which I rediscovered last week when I did the annual summer to winter wardrobe changeover (most satisfying thing ever? I think so). I bagged it in the New Look sale last year, such a classic shape and style. Normally I wear it with a chunky knit but thought I'd try something a bit different today so teamed it with a simple blouse under a thin military style pullover, and my leopard print ankle boots (I'm currently having a bit of a moment with these - can you tell?!). I quite enjoy the leopard/tartan pattern clash - plus what's winter without animal print and a bit of check!










No comments:

Post a Comment